There’s a new species of wildlife spotted at Keystone! Here are the top 5 sightings around Keystone from Pokémon Go to help you catch em’ all!
1) PLAY PARK– This Nidorina has been hanging out at Keystone’s Play Park working up the courage to climb the rock wall!
2) STABLES-A Krabby was found admiring the horses at the Keystone Stables!
3) SUMMIT– A Caterpie was sighted at the Keytop Overlook taking in the breathtaking views of North Peak and beyond!
4) KEYSTONE LAKE– A Zubat was recently spotted flying over Keystone Lake!
5) SNOW TUBING– The Venonat enjoys spending hot summer days tubing on cold snow at Adventure Point!
There you have it, the top five Pokémon sightings in Keystone! Remember to stay aware of your surroundings, have fun, and catch em’ all!