Keystone is open 11/10/17 and whether you’re visiting from near or far, Keystone is where kids of all ages can discover the magic of playing in the mountains and grownups can discover that deep down, they’re still kids too. To get back to snow and let those kid flags fly, Keystone is hosting a social media contest where you can complete items on the #BackToSnow Bucket List and in doing so, be included in a raffle for some great prizes! Check out the simplified rules here and the official rules below.
- Entrant completes 10 of 30 items on the #BackToSnow Bucket List by taking a photo or video of the entrant completing each of the items, one list item per photo/video.
- Post one or more of the photos/videos on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to serve as entrance to the contest. Must be posted with hashtags #BackToSnow AND #First30
- Email all 10 images/videos of the entrant completing tasks to KeystoneSocial@vailresorts.com. Please include name and information where social media entrance post was made.
- All who complete and submit 10 completed item photo/videos will be submitted to a random drawing for large prizes.
- All who complete and submit 10 completed item photo/videos and do not win in the drawing, will receive some small Keystone swag.
- Read Official Rules below.
#BackToSnow Bucket List
- Ride the brand spankin’ new six-pack Montezuma Express lift.
- Keep your hands outside the ride and go snow tubing at Adventure Point.
- Give Ripperoo a high-five!
- Attend the Lighting of River Run.
- Ski 10,000 vertical feet. This can be proven by submitted a screenshot of your EpicMix app.
- Use a red wagon.
- Browse the redesigned Keystone website.
- Have breakfast at the Summit House.
- Attend a Kidtopia event.
- Strike a pose in River Run.
- It’s all fun and games, period – play a giant game (Chess, Checkers, Connect 4) in River Run.
- Do a jumping jack at Keystone Lake.
- Explore the Play Guide – find copies at the Activities and Dining office.
- Spoil your appetite at Cookie Time (hosted 4 p.m. everyday at Kidtopia Headquarters)
- Play up past your bedtime and go night skiing.
- Get first chair on any of the #First30 days.
- Carpool to Keystone.
- Get your Last Lift mug.
- Meet a new friend in the gondola.
- Ride the family ski trail, Schoolmarm.
- Ride a blue, intermediate trail.
- Meet one of Keystone’s Avalanche Rescue Dogs.
- Discover a Keystone Employee’s Name
- Warm up by the fire in River Run or by Keystone Lake.
- Go to the Saturday Fireworks in River Run Village.
- Apres nice with others and get apres in a Keystone restaurant.
- Take turns and lots of them – show us your best turn.
- Ride a Keystone Shuttle Bus.
- Attend a class at Studio K.
- Get some fresh air at the Oxygen Bar at the Lodge.
#BACKTOSNOW BUCKET LIST CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY. The 2017 #BackToSnow Bucket List Social Contest (the “Contest”) is only open to legal U.S. residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington D.C., 18 years or older, who were not or are not in the employment of The Vail Corporation or any of their respective affiliates, or subsidiaries (collectively, “Vail Resorts”), advertising, promotion and other coordinating agencies involved in this promotion or the household members or immediate family members (spouses, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings) of any of the above. Void outside the fifty United States and where prohibited by law.
- TIMING. The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (“MST”) on 11/10/2017, and ends at 11:59 p.m. MST on 12/10/2017 (the “Entry Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER.ALL ENTRANTS MUST CAPTURE IMAGES OF THEMSELVES COMPLETING TEN (10) OF THIRTY (30) TASKS ON THE #BACKTOSNOW BUCKET LIST (article D): Images must be captured in a clear, understandable fashion. Please represent only one task per image. Photos shall be verified by Vail Resorts as qualifying as completing each task. Vail Resorts shall have sole and final decision over all matters related to the Contest.ALL ENTRANTS MUST SIGNIFY ENTRANCE TO CONTEST BY POSTING ONE OR MORE OF THEIR SUBMISSION PHOTOS TO SOCIAL MEDIA WITH APPROPRIATE HASTAGS: Upload your picture using the hashtags, #First30 AND #KeystoneMoments to any of the following platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. All media entries must be received by Sponsor during the Entry Period. All media entries must be visible to Vail Resorts.ALL ENTRANTS MUST EMAIL ALL TEN (10) COMPLETED BUCKET LIST ITEMS (Contest List) TO SUBMISSION EMAIL: Each of the ten images will be send to KEYSTONESOCIAL@VAILRESORTS.COM. Photos shall be verified by Vail Resorts as completing each task. Vail Resorts shall have sole and final decision over all matters related to the Contest.#BACKTOSNOW BUCKET LIST (aka KEYSTONE #BACKTOSNOW BUCKET LIST) (subtitled THINGS TO DO IN THE #FIRST30 DAYS OF THE SEASON)
1. Ride the brand spankin’ new six-pack Montezuma Express lift.
2. Keep your hands outside the ride and go snow tubing at Adventure Point.
3. Give Ripperoo a high-five.
4. Attend the Lighting of River Run.
5. Ski 10,000 vertical feet. This can be proven by submitted a screenshot of your EpicMix app.
6. Use a red wagon.
7. Browse the redesigned Keystone website.
8. Have breakfast at the Summit House.
9. Attend a Kidtopia event.
10. Strike a pose in River Run.
11. It’s all fun and games, period – play a giant game (Chess, Checkers, Connect 4) in River Run.
12. Do a jumping jack at Keystone Lake.
13. Explore the Play Guide – find copies at the Activities and Dining office.
14. Spoil your appetite at Cookie Time (hosted 4 p.m. everyday at Kidtopia Headquarters)
15. Play up past your bedtime and go night skiing.
16. Get first chair on any of the #First30 days.
17. Carpool to Keystone.
18. Get your Last Lift mug.
19. Meet a new friend in the gondola.
20. Ride the family ski trail.
21. Ride a blue, intermediate trail.
22. Meet one of Keystone’s Avalanche Rescue Dogs.
23. Discover a Keystone Employee’s Name.
24. Warm up by the fire in River Run or by Keystone Lake.
25. Go to the Saturday Fireworks in River Run Village.
26. Apres nice with others and get apres in a Keystone restaurant.
27. Take turns and lots of them – show us your best turn.
28. Ride a Keystone Shuttle Bus.
29. Attend a class at Studio K.
30. Get some fresh air at the Oxygen Bar at the Lodge.FOR ALL ENTRIES: All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. By participating in the Contest, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of entrants and winners, and the awarding of prizes), which are final and binding in all respects. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected posts or illegible entries; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net or phone accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, any technical error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different names, e-mail accounts, addresses or any other methods shall void all of that person’s entries and that person shall be disqualified.
- EVENT SPONSOR. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Vail Resorts and not to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for administration of the Contest.
- PRIZES: Prizes will be announced and added to Official Rules by 11/25/2017.
- RESTRICTIONS DO APPLY. Based on Prizes available to winners, some restrictions may be included. Prizes will be announced and added to Official Rules by 11/25/2017.
- SELECTION; ODDS OF WINNING. Based on completion of items on Contest List to the standard of the contest, all entrants that complete allotted number of tasks will qualify for drawing for number of prizes in article five. Odds of winning will be based on number of entrants. Vail Resorts shall have sole and final decision over all matters related to the Contest. No cash or credit redemption, assignment, transfer or substitution of any prize or portion thereof is permitted; however, Vail Resorts reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the prize stated become unavailable for any reason.
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNER. The winner shall be notified by submission social channel within 7 days of selection. Winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Affidavit prior to receiving the prize. Refusal to sign a Prize Acceptance Affidavit may render the winner ineligible for receipt of the prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Winner of any prize may be required to complete, execute and return paperwork and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 30 days of notification. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification will result and an alternate winner will be selected.
- PUBLICITY. By accepting the prize, where permitted by law, winner grants to Vail Resorts and those acting pursuant to a grant of authority by Vail Resorts the unfettered right of publicity, including but not limited to the right to use and publish winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide and on the world wide web, without notification, review or approval. Vail Resorts reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds: (1) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; (2) to be acting in violation of the terms of the web site, or (3) to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- RELEASE; ASSUMPTION OF RISK. In consideration for entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to ASSUME ALL RISKS associated with acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Contest related activity, or participation in the Contest and agrees to hold harmless, release, defend and indemnify Vail Resorts, Inc., The Vail Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, including but not limited to the subsidiaries that operate the Vail, Beaver Creek, Keystone and Breckenridge resorts, the United States Forest Service, and their respective agents, employees, representatives, assignees, directors, officers, partners and shareholders (each hereinafter a “Released Party”) from all liabilities, litigation and/or claims for injury or death to persons or damage to property arising from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Contest related activity, or participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s engagement in the activities hereunder, including those injuries and damages caused by a party’s alleged or actual: 1) negligence or 2) breach of any express or implied warranty.
- ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (1): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by binding arbitration, and (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. In consideration of entering the Contest, ALL ENTRANTS CONTRACTUALLY AGREE that ANY AND ALL CLAIMS for damages, injury and/or death regarding an alleged incident, including but not limited to all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Vail Resorts in connection with the Contest, shall be GOVERNED BY COLORADO LAW and EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION shall be in the District Court for the State of Colorado or in Federal Court for the State of Colorado.
- WINNERS LIST. For name of winner send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt to Keystone Resort #BackToSnow Social Contest c/o The Vail Corporation, 390 Interlocken Crescent, Suite 1000, Broomfield, CO 80021.