When you stay at any of our East Keystone lodging, you get the best of both worlds. You will not only be nestled at the edge of the majestic White River National Forest, but are one convenient shuttle ride away from more than 3,100 skiable acres at Keystone Resort. What do you think? If you’re not sold yet, see why the Burton family chose Settlers Creek at East Keystone operated through Keystone Resort Property Management.
It’s Cozy and Secluded: Like I said before, Settlers Creek is a perfect way to get away from the hustle and bustle. Located in a serene forest setting of Colorado blue spruce, lodgepole pine and aspens, cozy up in these newly constructed Keystone townhomes which have private access, peaceful mountain décor, full kitchens, and are all equipped with fireplaces, not to mention the picturesque scenery right outside.
It’s Walking Distance from Minnis Cabin: When you stay at Settlers Creek, you get complimentary use of Minnis Cabin club house just down the street, which includes billiards, big-screen televisions, a wet bar, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, a grill, outdoor pool and hot tubs.
Ski Tip Lodge Après Ski: Hit up happy hour from 3 to 5 pm at the historic home of Keystone Resort Founders, Max and Edna Dercum. The bed and breakfast is also home to a gourmet dinner restaurant which boasts numerous Diner’s Choice Awards on OpenTable.com as well as the title of “Best Restaurant” voted by Summit County residents. Relax with friends and family inside by the stone fireplace and nibble on their signature small plates, featuring the daily bruschetta, a home-style grilled cheese and tomato soup, the Chef’s cheese plate, and the oh-so-delicious apple strudel alongside wines by the glass, handpicked by sommelier, Megan Morgan. Finish off the whole experience by watching as the sun goes down over the Snake River and a snow covered Dercum mountain.
“You see a small sign the left: Ski Tip Ranch – 1 Mile. There’s a dirt road leading back toward the mountains. Take it. Go find out what the world of skiing was like before it became programmed entertainment.” – John Jerome in SKIING Magazine, 1969.
Free Shuttle and Parking: Catch the resort shuttle for easy access to River Run for unrivalled skiing and snowboarding, dining and nightlife. If you feel like driving, no worries. Park for free at the Montezuma Parking lot!
Other perks of staying with Keystone Property Management:
- Kids Ski Free – Stay 2 nights, kids 12 and under ski and ride free! Learn more about Kids Ski Free, here.
- Play for Free – Book 2 nights or more get free night skiing/riding on your day of arrival during normal night ski operation, free admission to ice skating and 20% off rentals at Dercum and Keystone Lake Ice Rinks, and free Nordic Trail admission. Oh, and you get free cookies at check-in!
- 24/7 in resort guest services department and on site management staff
- Four in-resort front desks with full service key making – no searching in the dark for lock boxes, no long wait times for lockouts
- Complimentary mid-week cleaning for stays of 5 nights or longer
- Condominiums are stocked and replenished with linen, terry, cooking equipment and all necessary amenities such as paper products, basic kitchen cleaning supplies, and bathroom soap/shampoo
- No additional check out cleaning fee
One stop shop- We can reserve your full vacation including airfare, ground transportation, lift tickets, rentals and Ski & Ride School. We will save you time plus provide the convenience of all of your trip details in one confirmation document. Book your vacation with us on the Keystone Website, or call (855)-556-6785.
Booking through Keystone Resort Property Management provides the most value because we run the mountain too!