As a 4 year old I don’t even understand a New Year’s Resolution. All I can say is, how can things get much better than 2013? Let’s take a look at my top 10 Keystone moments of 2013:
1. Opening Day of Keystone
9. Epic Mix taking my picture when we get off the gondola
9. Finding Ripper Roo on the mountain
7. Riding the Gondola up
6. Racing my brothers and sister to the bottom
5. Eating chocolate from Rocky Mtn. Chocolate Factory
4. Watching the video of my 1st big digger
3. Adventure Point Tubing
2. The Spoon Café’s Mac n Cheese
1. Hanging out in Easy Street Terrain Park with my Dad
After looking back on such a great year, I had to really dig deep down to come up with 2014 resolutions. I mean I’m four years old, what can I hope for other than for things to keep going as good as they are now? Here are my 2014 New Year’s Resolutions.
1. Taking Ripper Roo to dinner – He does so much for others, it’s time us kids give back.
2. My mom letting me wear something besides a one piece snowsuit – At what age does the onesie go out of style?
3. More Rails, boxes and jumps – When I turn five, I would like to take my park skills to the next level with the Keystone Freestyle Kroozers lesson.
4. Ride with the whole family as much as possible – I ride with my Mom and Dad alot, which is awesome, but nothing’s better than a full family day when my brothers and sisters visit!
What are your 2014 resolutions? Here’s an idea for one: “Give Zabel a high five!”
Anyways, I hope you have a great year, I have a feeling it’s going to be awesome.
Hugs and High Fives,