Think you know Keystone? Then make sure you know the best new (and newly-updated) places to stay. From modern to historic, cozy to expansive, these three properties serve up perks so sweet it’s easy to make Keystone your home away from home.
Located across the street from River Run Village, the newly-constructed River Run Townhomes feature large, modern spaces and beautifully-equipped, open kitchens (complete with a wine cooler!). It’s the perfect place to gather family – and friends who feel like family.
Kick back on the deck for a Rocky Mountain sunset, or, when you need a little quiet time, take advantage of the downstairs living area. Restaurants, shops and the River Run Gondola are within easy walking distance – park your car in the private garage and explore on foot (or via the free in-resort shuttle).
- Favorite feature: Besides it being brand new?! The huge living rooms
- Best for: Families and groups of 6 or more who want space to unwind
- Choose from: 3-4 bedroom units
If you recognize this place as the Inn, you’ll LOVE the newly-designed bar and atrium, along with fully gutted rooms, an open breakfast room – did we mention free breakfast? – and of course, the same great rooftop hot tub with views of the slopes.
As Keystone’s first and only top hotel brand, Hyatt Place Keystone serves up clean and modern style along with the comfort and service of a traditional hotel.
- Favorite feature: All-new bar and atrium + free breakfast (and let’s not forget the rooftop hot tub)
- Best for: Anyone who prefers a hotel experience, complete with free breakfast
- Choose from: Hotel rooms and suites
You might be asking yourself why a historic B&B is included in a list of new properties. The answer is simple – the rooms are newly updated with a fresh look and furnishings, we’ve stepped it up on breakfast and, coming for winter 2018-19, there’s an all-new private guest lounge featuring a self-service wine station.
Once the family residence of resort founders Max and Edna Dercum, today the Ski Tip Lodge offers major charm in all the little details – board games, a ceramic cookie jar filled with house-baked treats, cozy living spaces with historic touches (ask the Innkeeper about the pitons in the living room!), and so much more. Plus, all B&B guests receive 15% off dinner at the on-site Ski Tip Restaurant.
- Favorite feature: free breakfast from the on-site, award-winning Ski Tip Restaurant
- Best for: couples and solo travelers who want charm combined with the finest food in ski country
- Choose from: standard B&B room with private bath or a two-bedroom suite with bath
Looking for deals on these best new places to stay in Keystone? Check out Vacation Deals for Keystone’s best rates, and remember, Play for Free amenities — free golf or night skiing on night of arrival, free yoga and so much more — are only available when booking with Keystone Resort.