New things are always exciting and Keystone has all sorts of excitement for you. With improvements come better guest experiences and more fun for all. Among others, a new lift, an expanded on-mountain restaurant, a new variety of family-friendly activities bring tons of fun. We’re not going to lie, the best part is that you’ll have to come check them all out for yourself!
- A new high-speed, six-passenger Montezuma Express Lift, will increase efficiency and capacity to popular beginner and intermediate terrain by up to 25 percent. Even more, for those who enjoy the mid-mountain lift, lines will be shorter and that just means more time for fun!
- Renovation and expansion of Labonte’s Smokehouse BBQ, including a new, 190-seat indoor facility. Certainly, the popular “Ski Beach” will remain for sunshine-y, snow beach-y fun. If you haven’t enjoyed the barbecue here, you’re missing out.
- Keystone will introduce the Kidtopia Signature Event Series. featuring three distinct events throughout the winter that will make you want to come back over and over!
- First, the Kidtopia Spectacular, Dec. 15-24, kicking off the holiday season in style.
- The first-ever Kidtopia Culinary Festival debuts for the 2017-2018 winter, Feb. 9-17, with a savory lineup tailored to the youngest of foodies.
- The Kidtopia Music Experience, March 2-10, starting the spring skiing and riding season with music-themed fun.
- The Inn at Keystone will undergo significant renovations and open in early winter as the Hyatt Place Keystone, the first Hyatt select service hotel to be announced for the Colorado Rocky Mountains.