Reasons for Staying with Keystone Property Management: Lakeside Village
When you stay at Keystone Resort’s Lakeside Village, it’s exactly how it sounds. You’re on the lake! You will be located alongside the beautiful Lake Keystone and have access to it’s family-friendly village and nearby recreation and restaurants. To the Neerhof family, it was a no-brainer choosing Lakeside Village for their winter getaway. Here’s why…
Lakeside Village Dining: There are several delicious restaurants located in Lakeside Village, including the Edgewater Cafe, Xtreme Pizza, and Bighorn Bistro and Bar. You can also venture out and try one of several other award-winning dining options at the resort. Learn more about Keystone’s dining and nightlife by using our easy-to-use Dining Explorer.
Lakeside Village Activities: You’re just steps away from The Adventure Center where you can rent skates to do some ice skating and hockey on Keystone Lake! To balance out your vacation, spend an hour or a day at the Keystone Spa for some much needed “R & R.” Or, check out one of Studio K’s fitness classes. See what the Spa can offer you in their Keystone Spa Brochure.
Short Shuttle to the Lifts: If you’re concerned about not being at the base of the slopes, worry no more! Lakeside Village condos are on the shuttle route for a quick ride to the ski lifts and ski services.
Lakeside Village Lodging: Stay at the Lakeside Village Condominiums and choose between one, two, three and four-bedroom units. Whichever way you go, look forward to a spacious condo with views of the rocky mountain setting that surrounds you, as well as the largest and highest outdoor Zamboni-maintained ice rink in North America! Amenities include a pool and hot tub, ski storage and on-site laundry. For more info on our lodging, visit the Keystone lodging page.
Other perks of staying with Keystone Property Management:
- Kids Ski Free – Stay 2 nights, kids 12 and under ski and ride free! Learn more about Kids Ski Free, here.
- Play for Free – With any lodging stay receive free night skiing/riding on your day of arrival during normal night ski operation, free admission to ice skating and 20% off rentals at Dercum and Keystone Lake Ice Rinks, and free Nordic Trail admission. Oh, and you get free cookies at check-in!
- 24/7 in resort guest services department and on site management staff
- Four in-resort front desks with full service key making – no searching in the dark for lock boxes, no long wait times for lockouts
- Complimentary mid-week cleaning for stays of 5 nights or longer
- Condominiums are stocked and replenished with linen, terry, cooking equipment and all necessary amenities such as paper products, basic kitchen cleaning supplies, and bathroom soap/shampoo
- No additional check out cleaning fee
One stop shop- We can reserve your full vacation including airfare, ground transportation, lift tickets, rentals and Ski & Ride School. We will save you time plus provide the convenience of all of your trip details in one confirmation document. Book your vacation with us on the Keystone Website, or call (855)-556-6785.
Booking through Keystone Resort Property Management provides the most value because we run the mountain too!