President’s Day Powder Guide
President’s Day weekend has arrived and snow is in the forecast! Use our President’s Day Powder Guide to maximize your playtime and smiles per hour this weekend.
- Stay Thursday for First Tracks Friday
- Book lodging Thursday night and get First Tracks on Friday before anyone hits the slopes! Learn more here.
- Book in Advance
- Book your lift tickets in advance to make your visit as easy as one, two, ski! Learn more here.
- Prepare for Winter Travel
- Be sure to check CoTrip.org for road conditions, and to be prepared and safe on the roads. Learn more here.
- Carpool is cool
- Carpool to reduce your emissions, and save spaces
- Families and vehicles with 4+ passengers get priority up front in River Run free lot.
- Use public transport and head straight to the mountain
- Learn more here
- Skip the line for earlier play time
- Purchase online in advance and redeem on your phone with the Mobile Express line at the River Run ticket office. Learn more here.
- Skip the lines and ski more lines
- Skip, jump, or hop to the front of the lift line with a Keystone Ski & Ride School guide. Go with a guide!
- Outback & Bowl Bulletin
- With snowfall forecasted, terrain in the Outback and bowls may take more time to open and may not have estimated opening times. The safety of our guests and employees is our top priority, and we appreciate your patience as all of our mountain operations teams prepare the terrain.
- Ask Emma
- Text 77477 and Ask Emma! Emma is your digital mountain assistant who can let you know lift wait times, vertical skied, and more.
- Stay tuned on Social
- Keep your eyes peeled on our social media channels to receive any updates on operations across the mountain!
10. Turn bedtime into shredtime
- Extend your ski day past sunset, and try night skiing. Learn more here.