April Preview: Finishing this Amazing Season Off Strong
It is hard to believe that next week we move into April, our last month of the season, but dry your eyes skiers and riders because there is still a whole lot of fun to be had on the slopes this season. We are definately not slowing down here at Keystone, and with 13 new inches of snow in the past 48 hours, neither are these incredible conditions.
Aside from the amazing skiing conditions and beautiful weather, here are some great events that we still have to look forward to:
1. Red Bull Schlittentag – Join us next Saturday April 5th for the most entertaining and thrilling form of sledding. 3 person teams will compete to create the wildest and fastest sled on the mountain.
2. Community Cup – Women’s Slopestyle Invitational – Also happening next Saturday April 5th, Keystone’s A51 terrain park will be hosting a 5 star World Snowboard Tour Slopestyle and Big Air invitational presented by Volvo. Community Cup’s intention is to create an event that incorporates environmental awareness along with showcasing the best of riders skills. The day will be filled with fun on-the-snow events followed by an awesome apres benefit concert in the Keystone Village. Click here for more information.
3. DJ Logic opening for Arrested Development – We will continue to celebrate spring at Keystone with some fun live music on Saturday April 12th. Join us in River Run to hear the beats and sounds of DJ Logic and Arrested Development.
4. Slush Cup – This is truly an event you do not want to miss. Make sure you come and join us on closing day, Sunday April 20th, for one of the more entertaining events of the season. Dress up, slap your skis on, and compete for a chance to win one of three Summit Passes. Everyone’s favorite Pond Skimming competitioin will begin at 10:30am, followed by live music at the Last Lift Bar beginning at 3pm.
5. Easter Egg Hunt – Bring the kids out to Keystone this Easter for a very festive and large Easter egg hunt. The hunting will begin at 10am, and there will be two areas set with hundreds of eggs just waiting to be found.
This is no time to start mourning, this is the time to celebrate what an amazing season we have had here at Keystone. Help us finish the season strong, and join us for some great skiing and riding and fantastic events to round out an already incredible year. Make sure to check out our events calendar for more information on all of the upcoming events, and save 50% on spring lodging by booking today at keystoneresort.com.