With just a little planning, I-70 traffic should be avoidable this holiday weekend! Here are some valuable travel tips:
- Travel at off peak times! Be prepared, and load up early for your snow adventure. If you’re visiting Sunday skip breakfast and enjoy the Bighorn Bistro’s Family Brunch! Quick Tip: On a three day holiday weekend, Sunday is usually the best day to travel I-70.
- Look before you drive! Check the weather for current conditions which could effect traffic & travel time.
- Night Skiing is a great way to avoid the evening rush.
- Stay later into the day or stay the night and take advantage of a Keystone’s dining and lodging.
- If you do end up getting caught in traffic, Keystone has a full service spa which would be perfect for de-stressing.
Have a great MLK weekend, we’ll see you on the snow!