Kidtopia Culinary Contest
Kidtopia Culinary Contest
2/9/18: WOOOHOOOO! AND THE WINNERS ARE:
Free 2 Nights Lodging: Carter L.
Free Cooking with Kids: Featuring Food Network Kid Stars Dinner for 4: Logan P.
Free Kids Mani/Pedi at the Keystone Spa: Kayden P.
Free Keystone Swag Bag: Isaiah J.
Thank you to everyone who participated!
Whether you’re visiting from near or far, Keystone is where kids of all ages can discover the magic of playing in the mountains and grownups can discover that deep down, they’re still kids too. Keystone is hosting a social media contest where you can be included in a raffle for some great prizes! Check out the simplified rules here and the official rules below.
Do you love to cook? Share your fun with us! We want to see YOU showing off, making, or enjoying your favorite dish.
The rules are simple:
- Cook your favorite appetizer, meal or dessert.
- Have you or your parents take 2 photos:
- You with your dish
- The recipe you used/created.
- Email the photo to KeystoneSocial@vailresorts.com by 11:59pm on 2/8/18. Not required but encouraged, post your photos on social channels using #keystonemoments
- You’re entered to win prizes! Winners will be announced/contacted on the first day of the Kidtopia Culinary Festival, 2/9/2018
Act fast! You have just over a week to create your dish and submit your photos.
- A 2-night free lodging stay at Keystone Lodge & Spa
- An interactive dinner experience at the Cooking with Kids event for up to 2 adults and 2 kids on 2/10/18
- A free Kid’s Mani/Pedi at Keystone Spa (or children’s service of equal value)
- Keystone swag & more!
- Not required for entry, but encouraged: Post one or more of the photos/videos on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using #KeystoneMoments
- All entrants who submit the two requested items will be entered into a drawing for prizes.
- All participants who submit photo and do not win the drawing will receive some small Keystone swag. Official Rules below.
The How-to from Nicholas Hornbostel
Making Frozen Hot Cocoa
KIDTOPIA CULINARY CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- The 2017 Kidtopia Culinary Contest (the “Contest”) is only open to legal U.S. residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington D.C., 18 years or older, who were not or are not in the employment of The Vail Corporation or any of their respective affiliates, or subsidiaries (collectively, “Vail Resorts”), advertising, promotion and other coordinating agencies involved in this promotion or the household members or immediate family members (spouses, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings) of any of the above. Void outside the fifty United States and where prohibited by law.
- The Sweepstakes begins at 6 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (“MST”) on 1/30/2018, and ends at 11:59 p.m. MST on 2/8/2017 (the “Entry Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: ALL ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT 2 IMAGES: 1 OF THEMSELVES HOLDING A DISH THEY CREATED, AND A PHOTO/PDF OF THE RECIPE (article D). Vail Resorts shall have sole and final decision over all matters related to the Contest. ALL ENTRANTS MUST SIGNIFY ENTRANCE TO CONTEST BY POSTING ONE OR MORE OF THEIR SUBMISSION PHOTOS TO SOCIAL MEDIA WITH APPROPRIATE HASTAGS: Upload your picture using the hashtag #KeystoneMoments to any of the following platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. All media entries must be received by Keystone during the Entry Period. All media entries must be visible to Vail Resorts. ALL ENTRANTS MUST EMAIL TWO ITEMS TO SUBMISSION EMAIL: KEYSTONESOCIAL@VAILRESORTS.COM. Photos shall be verified by Vail Resorts as completing each task. Vail Resorts shall have sole and final decision over all matters related to the Contest.
- FOR ALL ENTRIES: All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. By participating in the Contest, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of entrants and winners, and the awarding of prizes), which are final and binding in all respects. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected posts or illegible entries; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net or phone accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, any technical error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different names, e-mail accounts, addresses or any other methods shall void all of that person’s entries and that person shall be disqualified.
- EVENT SPONSOR. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Vail Resorts and not to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for administration of the Contest.
- PRIZES: Prizes include: Grand Prize: (1) Free Two Night Stay at Keystone Resort and other prizes. Prizes will be chosen by raffle and winners announced by 2/9/18.
- RESTRICTIONS DO APPLY. Based on Prizes available to winners, some restrictions may be included. Prizes may include additional items not listed.
- SELECTION; ODDS OF WINNING. Based on completion of items on Contest List to the standard of the contest, all entrants will qualify for drawing for number of prizes in article five. Odds of winning will be based on number of entrants. Vail Resorts shall have sole and final decision over all matters related to the Contest. No cash or credit redemption, assignment, transfer or substitution of any prize or portion thereof is permitted; however, Vail Resorts reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the prize stated become unavailable for any reason.
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNER. The winner shall be notified by submission social channel within 7 days of selection. Winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Affidavit prior to receiving the prize. Refusal to sign a Prize Acceptance Affidavit may render the winner ineligible for receipt of the prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Winner of any prize may be required to complete, execute and return paperwork and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 30 days of notification. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification will result and an alternate winner will be selected.
- By accepting the prize, where permitted by law, winner grants to Vail Resorts and those acting pursuant to a grant of authority by Vail Resorts the unfettered right of publicity, including but not limited to the right to use and publish winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide and on the world wide web, without notification, review or approval. Vail Resorts reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds: (1) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; (2) to be acting in violation of the terms of the web site, or (3) to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- RELEASE; ASSUMPTION OF RISK. In consideration for entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to ASSUME ALL RISKS associated with acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Contest related activity, or participation in the Contest and agrees to hold harmless, release, defend and indemnify Vail Resorts, Inc., The Vail Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, including but not limited to the subsidiaries that operate the Vail, Beaver Creek, Keystone and Breckenridge resorts, the United States Forest Service, and their respective agents, employees, representatives, assignees, directors, officers, partners and shareholders (each hereinafter a “Released Party”) from all liabilities, litigation and/or claims for injury or death to persons or damage to property arising from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Contest related activity, or participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s engagement in the activities hereunder, including those injuries and damages caused by a party’s alleged or actual: 1) negligence or 2) breach of any express or implied warranty.
- ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (1): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by binding arbitration, and (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. In consideration of entering the Contest, ALL ENTRANTS CONTRACTUALLY AGREE that ANY AND ALL CLAIMS for damages, injury and/or death regarding an alleged incident, including but not limited to all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Vail Resorts in connection with the Contest, shall be GOVERNED BY COLORADO LAW and EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION shall be in the District Court for the State of Colorado or in Federal Court for the State of Colorado.
- WINNERS LIST. For name of winner send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt to Keystone Resort #BackToSnow Social Contest c/o The Vail Corporation, 390 Interlocken Crescent, Suite 1000, Broomfield, CO 80021.