Keystone Resort – Summer 2021
This summer, we are thrilled to bring back the Bike Park as a part of our on-mountain operations Thursday-Sunday, along with a variety of daily activities at Lakeside Village, Keystone Stables and Keystone Golf.
- Keystone River Course: May 14 – Oct. 3
- Keystone Ranch Course: May 21 – Oct. 3
- Lakeside Village Activities: May 29 – Sept. 6
- Keystone Stables: June 4 – Sept. 5
- On-Mountain Activities: June 24 – Sept. 6
Looking for a mountain of fun? Head to the top of Dercum Mountain at Keystone for biking, hiking, and beautiful views of the surrounding Rocky Mountains. On-mountain activities open for the season on June 24 and will operate weekly Thursdays through Sundays.
- Bike Park
- Scenic Gondola
- Mountaintop Lunch
LAKESIDE VILLAGE ACTIVITIES
Grab the kiddos and dive into the fun at Lakeside Village and explore Keystone’s 5-acre lake, the county’s recreational bike path and the beautiful riverside environment that runs through the resort. Activities are open daily beginning Saturday, May 29! Book in advance here.
- Paddle Boats
- Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Bike Rentals
The summer of fun doesn’t stop there! At Keystone, there truly is an activity for everyone this summer. Check out other fun options for the young and young at heart below.
- Gem Panning at Lakeside Village
- Open Thursdays – Mondays beginning June 24
- Bungee Trampolines at Lakeside Village
- Open Thursdays – Mondays beginning June 24
- Keystone Stables
- Open June 4 – Sept. 5
- Scenic Wagon Rides – (Offered Thursday – Sunday)
- Dinner Wagon Rides – (Offered Thursday – Sunday)
- Daily Horseback Trail Rides
- Daily Golf at the River and Ranch Courses
- River Course: May 14 – Oct. 3
- Ranch Course: May 21 – Oct. 3
- Keystone Spa
- Open daily
- Spa menu
AROUND THE VILLAGE
ALIGN IN THE PINES
YOGA SERIES | Quaking Aspen Amphitheater
Check out Align in the Pines, an outdoor yoga series at the base of Keystone Resort where guests can enjoy an hour of mountain air and a flow practice designed for everyone from the casual yogi to the Ashtanga expert. Join us under the canopy of Aspen leaves rising up from the Snake River for a mind-clearing hour of asana in Quaking Aspen Amphitheatre. Don’t forget your yoga mat, water and mask!
- Where: Quaking Aspen Amphitheater
- When: Tuesday mornings and Thursday evenings throughout the summer.
- Cost: $5 per class
- More info: keystonefestivals.com
KEYSTONE ACOUSTIC MUSIC SERIES
Music | River Run Village
Join us in River Run Village and enjoy the happiest of hours (or two) with concerts from local musicians. Shop in the River Run Village stores and revel in having happy hour on the restaurant patios instead of your own.
- When: Select Fridays throughout the summer
- Time: 4pm – 6pm
- Cost: Free
KEYSTONE SUMMER FESTIVALS
Throughout Summer | River Run Village
Keystone’s 2021 Summer Festival schedule has a little something for everyone from the young to the young at heart. Festival tip – get your tickets early. With reduced capacities sell-out scenarios are possible. Better yet, book Keystone Resort accommodations and take advantage of a summer weekend in the mountains. Sign up for the email list to be the first to know when festival tickets go on sale or keep an eye on our website for the latest on the festival line-up.
More info: keystonefestivals.com
DINING AT KEYSTONE
With so much adventure to be had, we guarantee you’ll work up an appetite. Check out some of the delicious dining options Keystone has to offer this summer.
- Keystone Ranch
- Golfer’s lunch available from the bar daily beginning May 21
- Dinner will be available Wednesdays through Saturdays beginning June 10
- Bighorn Bistro and Lounge – Open daily for to-go breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks beginning June 1.
- Guests can pre-order and pre-pay for items for pickup from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. to be enjoyed at the edge of the lake, in the gazebo, in the Bighorn Lounge or around the resort. There is no full-service dining.
- The lounge will stay open nightly from 9-11 p.m. for limited food and bar service.
- Lakeside Deli – Open daily 7am-3pm for grab-n-go snacks, smoothies, acai bowls, gelato, and specialty coffee
- Ski Tip Lodge – Dinner available Thursdays through Sundays beginning July 1. These four-course meals are $80 per person with seasonal menus rotating monthly.
GOLF STAY, PLAY AND SAVE PACKAGE
Keystone Resort is one of the nation’s most respected golf destinations. Whether you are staying for a week or just dropping in for the weekend, Keystone Golf is repeatedly voted one of Colorado’s Best Stay & Play offers. Our customizable package offers an additional 10% off the lodging of your choice and exclusively discounted golf rates when booked together. Learn more and book here.
ADVENTURE FOR FREE
Adventure is everywhere at Keystone! When you book two or more nights of lodging directly with Keystone, you automatically get access to the Keystone Adventure Pass, which includes complimentary activities and deep discounts on dining and mountain activities. Some adventure perks include free golf on the night of arrival, an hour of tennis court time, 15% off of dining at select Keystone restaurants, and 20% off of Lakeside Village rentals, horseback rides and more. All guests on the reservation are eligible for the perks, which will be automatically added to qualifying lodging reservations.
- Golf – Night of Arrival
- Upon check-in (after 4pm), tee times may be reserved same day for 9 or more holes of golf*.
- Golf Club Rentals available for $30 per set per day of play.
- Golf – Practice Facilities
- Practice facilities include unlimited use of putting green, short game areas and driving range throughout the duration of your stay.
- Golf club rentals available for $10 per set per day of practice.
- Reservations recommended.
- Tennis – One Hour of Court Time
- Reservations required.
*Tee times based upon availability. Times booked outside of the restrictions are subject to the full rate being charged.
Free for Ages 12 & Under:
- Golf – Kids Swing Free
- Complimentary golf daily after 5pm with a paying adult aged 18+. Corresponding tee time for adult required.
- Reservations recommended. Walk-ins pending availability.
- Golf club rentals complimentary.
- One Pony Ride
- One Gondola Ride
For help booking your summer activities please call 970-496-4386.
COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Health and safety remains our top priority. At our resorts this summer, we will be operating according to local public health orders and following their guidance as it relates to face coverings. We encourage everyone to follow CDC guidelines as the pandemic continues to evolve. Local public health information: https://summitcountyco.gov/1348/Visitor-Resources